We supply Suspension Springs for all types of vehicles and uses.
- Replacements for broken / tired springs
- Heavy duty springs e.g. Towing
- Custom made springs – bespoke design automobile springs – up-rated or lowered springs
- Racing or rally springs for motorsport applications
- Up-rated springs for 4 x 4 automobiles – raising the ride height
- Motorcycle front fork springs – up-rated – custom springs
Our suspension springs are made in various materials including Heavy Duty dynamic material such as Silicon Chrome and Chrome Vanadium.
All springs are heat treated within strict guidelines to ensure optimum hardness and ultimate performance.
Our springs are "scragged" (i.e. compressed to their coil bound length) which means that they do not settle after a period of time.
Suspension springs are shot peened to give them a long fatigue life and then they are powder coated to ensure they are rust free.
If you require assistance with design, our design department can suggest designs for increasing or lowering your suspension; some racing applications are better with progressive rated springs and we will be pleased to discuss your individual requirements.