Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. All products supplied are chargeable at the prices ruling on the day of delivery irrespective of the date of order or of the amount of cash sent with order.
2. All invoices are strictly net and are payable within 30 days of the end of the month of delivery provided that in the event of the Buyer failing to make any payment due to the company within the 30 day period unless otherwise authorized by the Company, all money due to the Company from the Buyer shall become immediately payable and shall be recoverable by action.
3. The Company reserves the right to amend any accidental errors/or omissions on any invoices rendered.
4. No claims for short deliveries will be considered by the Company unless they are agreed with the driver at the time of delivery, otherwise the Company’s record of the quantities delivered shall be accepted by the Buyer as conclusive evidence of the quantity delivered.
5. Any damage in transit must be reported in writing by the Buyer both to the Company and the carrier of the goods within three days of receipt by the Buyer of the goods. Non-receipt of goods must be reported in writing to the Company within fourteen days from receipt of the invoice for such goods from the Company by the Buyer. Should the Buyers non-compliance result in any subsequent claims being refused by the carrier of the goods any consequent loss shall be borne in full by the Buyer.
6. No liability is accepted by the Company for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly, caused by any failure or delay in delivery.
7. Where delivery is taken at the premises of the Buyer or his agent the Buyer shall be responsible for the safety of the vehicles of the Company or its agent whilst on such premises.
8. All goods are supplied and services provided without any guarantee or warranty express or implied, whether statutory or otherwise, and in particular the Company will not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contact or tort, for any consequential loss.
All goods supplied to the buyers in particular are also without guarantee or warranty on intended final use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1974
9. The Company willingly accepts its obligations as a manufacturer as formalised in section 6 of the Health and Safety Work Act 1974. Buyers’ attention is drawn to notices which we, as suppliers, issue from time to time providing information on the safe use of our products.
RETENTION OF TITLE
10. Notwithstanding any other term or condition herein:-
a) Ownership of the goods will not pass to the Buyer until payment has been made in full for the goods provided by the Company.
b) Until the time of actual payment to the Company of the total amount due the Buyer shall keep the goods as trustee for the Company and shall store them in such a way that they are separately identifiable. Nevertheless, prior to the time of actual payment for the goods the Buyer shall be entitled to use them in the normal course of its business or to resell them to third parties in the normal course of its business on condition that the goods and any amounts received from third parties for any of them or for services provided are held by the Buyer as trustees for the Company pending payment in full to the Company and the Buyer hereby assigns to the Company all rights and claims that it has against any such third party.
11. The Company carries out Inspection Control processes of all parts manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and AS9100 requirements.
Due to the critical nature of parts used in the Aerospace, Gas, Oil, Petrochemical and Power industries we 100% visually inspect such parts for defects prior to shipment as a minimum requirement whether or not requested by the customer, provided we are aware that they are to be used in applications for any of these industries.
12. We shall supply the parts to the material specification quoted and reserve the right to supply to the Equivalent European (EN) specification for the material required. If this is unavailable, at the time of the order being placed, the nearest higher-grade material shall be used instead, without notice or consultation.
13. All goods supplied and services provided by the Company and by its agents are supplied and provided subject to these conditions. No person has the authority to exclude or vary them or to make any representations as to their effect on behalf of the Company unless such exclusion, variation or representation is in writing and signed by a Director for the Company.
14. The Law applicable to any sale of goods by the Company shall be English Law and these conditions shall be read and interpreted in accordance therewith.